The Sewing Sanctuary will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply, either via the website or via direct contact. This means that they will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Why do we need your data?
• To provide further information on services we provide
• To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
The Sewing Sanctuary’s legal basis for collecting this data is:
● You consent to providing it to us
● The sewing sanctuary need to use this to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will be used?
• Contact telephone number and email address
Who will your data be shared with?
How long will your data be kept for?
The Sewing Sanctuary will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted within 12 months of the end of your engagement with it.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that The Sewing Sanctuary holds?
● You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
● You have the right of access to your data
● You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
● You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
● You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
● You have the right to data portability
● You have the right to object to Sew Make using your data
● You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
You may not be able to be contacted regarding services you are interested in.
Will there be any automated decision making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my personal data?
Please contact Christine at [email protected]