Planning a fabulous Hen party/weekend for your special day? The Sewing Sanctuary can help to make it a special event. Choose a Sewing Sanctuary project or suggest one of your own. Bring along a party of up to 10 people and have fun learning how to sew together.
Drinks and nibbles can be brought with you or can be charged extra to The Sewing Sanctuary.
You can decide whether you want me to come to you or have your party at the The Sewing Sanctuary sewing room.
Hen Party ideas
No previous sewing experience necessary. The bride goes free. Tea /cakes / nibbles can be provided at an extra £5 per head. NB Alcohol may be consumed depending on the venue but only after the sewing session. (Health and safety)
1. Make a garter – each person will make a garter and decorate it with bows, beads, buttons, feathers and much more! This is a 2 hour class. Cost – £18 pp.
2. Bunting – each person will make a flag for the bride and it will be then joined together to give to the bride as a keepsake and use on the wedding day. The colours can be chosen to match with the wedding colours. 2.5 hours . £30 pp.
3. Vintage flower corsages/ brooches – Using a selection of lace and vintage fabrics make a hair or brooch corsage. The colours can be matched with the wedding colours. 2 hours. £18 pp
4. Customised knickers – each person will bring along a pair of plain knickers and they will be customised with sexy, sparkly ribbon, rosettes, beads, hearts, sequins etc. . 2 hours. £20 pp
5. Patchwork hanging heart – a keepsake heart for the bride and all her friends. Each hen makes her own personalised heart. £25 per person.
To find out more or book a party, please call Christine on 07785 532 353.